Jaganraj Professional Studies Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading and pioneer organization in skills training and placements area. JPSPL was formed in June 2008. It’s a private limited company. Nimish Bhutani and Shipra Bhutani are the founders & Directors. JPSPL Is a NSDC funded partner. Jaganraj complete the life cycle of Skill ecosystem. Starts from mobilization of future prospective students to training and eventually placement, JPSPL works at all levels.
- Creating demand for interventions. Increasing access to services
- Scaling up interventions
- Increasing effectiveness and efficiency of interventions
- Contributing additional resources to the response
- Reaching the most vulnerable
- Addressing the underlying causes of Education: gender disparities, lack of awareness etc.
- Increasing community ownership and sustainability.
- Skill training objective is to increase Skilled Manpower to fulfill skill needs of industries there by transforming the state into skill hub of the Country.
- To contribute significantly to the overall target of skilling up of people in India, mainly by fostering private sector initiatives in skill development programmers' and to provide funding.
- It envisages to link the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of the skilled workforce it creates with employment opportunities and demands in the market. Every effort thereby needs to be made by the Jaganraj to provide placement opportunities to candidates, trained and certified under the Scheme. We also provide support to entrepreneurship development.
- In an endeavor to promote apprenticeship in India, a new scheme, National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) has been launched by the Government in August 2016. The scheme entails financial support to establishments undertaking apprenticeship programs. Jaganraj is an approved TPA for NAPS.